TEAM™ Neptune: For Improved Chemical Analysis Where High Resolution and Precision are Required
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
- Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Spectrometry (WDS)
By integrating EDS and WDS analytical techniques on a single platform, TEAM™ Neptune Analysis System provides the power and flexibility of EDS with the resolution, precision, and detection limits of WDS. Together the two techniques extend X-ray microanalysis capabilities and provide solutions to the most challenging analysis problems. Each technique can be used independently or the data can be integrated to provide results which were previously unachievable.
TEAM™ EDS analysis provides all the tools needed from simple qualitative analysis to advanced quantitative calculations.
- Smart Features ensure consistent data collection, analysis and reporting, regardless of the experience level of the operation
- Smart Phase Mapping automatically collects spectra, elemental and phase maps
- EXpert ID uses analytical intelligence to separate overlaps and uncover minor peaks
One minute Smart Phase Map
collected at 200 kcps
throughput and 131 eV
resolution, clearly showing the
five different phases in an
||TEAM™ WDS scans complement EDS spectrum collection to generate accurate qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Automated sample positioning for ease of use and maximum signal intensity
- High energy resolution enabling the resolution of the most challenging line overlaps
Individual EDS and WDS windows
overlaid for quick comparison.
Click here to schedule a live demo of TEAM™ Neptune.
TEAM™ Neptune incorporates the full range of Octane Silicon Drift Detectors (SDD) with sensors designed to meet key application needs. Industry leading electronics provide outstanding efficiency and resolution across the full range of count rates.
For WDS, choose between the Low Energy X-ray Spectrometer (LEXS) and Transition Element X-ray Spectrometer (TEXS) according to application needs.